1 July 2012

Koblenz Medieval Dream Town

As i say.. i have the knees of a 80 year old lady.. but my love for slackline is big!
After some crazy trickline, i somehow managed to turn one of the knees into a huge ball... So this weekend the sightseeing was more inside the van then out...

But as soon as we passed by Koblenz, even with me limping we had to take a stroll to see more of the old part of town. It's a mixture between vibrant alternative culture and medieval surroundings, simply amazing!


On my last visit to Lisbon i met two sweet German girls on the plane.
I slept all the way, but as soon as we landed i saw them with a travel guide and had to give advices where to go in Lisbon. Of course i said: You must go to Alfama!!

Kirsten and Nadine were so kind to invite me to Tasca do Chico in Alfama and we were listening to Fado, talking about Germany and Portugal and eating some bacalhau. Both are from Koblenz, so i was easily curious to meet their town! And what a charming place it is!


Not only beautiful but with the best Gelato Italiano i ever tasted! eGeloSia
I definitely have to return with both knees recovered! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment